- This event has passed.
Kickoff Meeting: Active with Parkinson’s
February 5, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Have Parkinson’s and still working? Newly diagnosed? Help build a new community with people like you.
Parkinson’s patients who are still working or newly diagnosed have a unique set of needs, and a small group of us in those categories is forming a support group to help meet them.
From the beginning, we want our goals and activities to be driven by the members.
Our first meeting will provide an opportunity to meet people and connect, but it will also be a working session to determine what we want to become and how we will get there.
We need you there to help. Join us!
- When: Tuesday, Feb. 5, 2019 from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Where: Maggiano’s on West End Avenue, Nashville, TN
- Beverages and appetizers will be served
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Active individuals who have been recently diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease
- Those with Parkinson’s who are not yet experiencing symptoms – still working and/or active
- Early onset Parkinson’s patients
- Friends and loved ones of someone recently diagnosed or with early onset
- Symptom-free? There’s no better time to start gathering resources and making contacts!